List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Scheduler Duration Independable?
From:       nlunebur <nlunebur () lisasoft ! com>
Date:       2004-07-29 23:18:19

i cannot recall exactly how we used the scheduler but i know that it
worked perfectly fine using official 2.0.1 version.
have you tried to set up your scheduler something like this?:

start time:  2004/07/29 10:00:00
end time:   2004/07/29 11:00:00

and dont place any values in the duration.
yeah there's something unclear with the scheduler but try this. goodluck!

nicole