List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Report
From:       Peter Lin <woolfel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-07-28 12:36:52

you should look at the various HTTP accesslog reporting tool out
there. To get detailed information like 5,6 and 7, you're going to
have edit the accesslog parameters to record more information.

the default setup for tomcat5 has the access log turned off. look at
the tomcat docs to figure out how to configure it.

peter