List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Randomly selecting checkboxes
From:       James Hughes <jameshughes () rulefinancial ! com>
Date:       2004-06-28 15:21:45

Hi.

I have a form that, on submission, returns a page with multiple entities (a
search result of sorts), each of which has a checkbox.  These entries are
all part of a form that can subsequently allow the user to narrow down the
results to only show the ones that they have selected.

I wish to write a jmeter script that can simulate this interaction - i.e.
maybe using a regex to extract the possible checkboxes and then somehow
making a http submission which has a radom selection of the checkboxes
checked.

Any ideas on how I could do this?  At the moment the only way I can see
forward is to extend the HTTPSampler or somesuch shennanigans....

Thanks,
James.