List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Proxy
From:       "Freeman, Michael" <Michael.Freeman () sabre-holdings ! com>
Date:       2004-06-23 9:26:35

Hi
  I was running a simple test through a proxy. Everything ran fine Jmeter as always \
was great. I ran another test this time not using a proxy and it failed with a string \
tokeniser exception in the thread group. Once I removed the proxy information I was \
supplying it ran fine. Is this how its supposed to work?

Regards

Michael Freeman