List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: JMeter 1.9.1 bottlenecked
From:       Michael Stover <mstover1 () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-06-22 20:57:49

I recommend you use the -server option.  I recommend NOT using -Xincgc.
ie

java -server -mx1538m ...etc

I don't know what listeners you are using, but I suggest that when you
feel ready to ramp up your test, remove all listeners except on
Aggregate Report listener.  It will use the least memory and cpu.

I would also try running two instances of JMeter and see if your cpu
usage stays at 51% and no appreciable gain in throughput.  If that is
the case, then the problem is outside of JMeter.

-Mike

Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation