List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Testing Delphi interface - Please help me
From:       Eda Srinivasareddy <edasri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 10:32:00

Hi all

We have an n-tier client/server application. This application is written primarily in \
Visual Basic, but has interfaces to server applications in Delphi. Now my company is \
planning to test this application for performance with 100 concurrent users.
Can I use JMeter for testing this application? If it is possible please give me some \
suggestions how to go ahead.
We can write some code if required, for achieving testing the application with \
JMeter.
Thanks
Eda