List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: jMeter on Linux PPC
From:       "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <sebastian.bazley () atosorigin ! com>
Date:       2004-04-21 9:47:46

Unfortunately, the -X options are not standard across all JVMs...

You could just try removing the offending ones from the jmeter shell script
- this should allow you to use your current JVM.

The shell script has some comments on what the options are trying to do.
If the IBM JVM has similar options (but with different names) perhaps you
could post the details (here or Bugzilla) so that a new version of the
script can be produced (might have to be a new script if one can't
auto-detect the JVM easily).

The command
	java -X
should show the list of -X options (that much seems to be relatively
standard!)

Sebastian