List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: new article on JMeter
From:       peter lin <jmw00lfel () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-20 15:17:08

hehe,

just doing what I can to encourage people to load and stress test their applications. \
It's still considered "black magic" by many people who have never worked on large \
sites that get millions of pageviews per day.
peter lin

Shirley Keddy <skeddy@edutech.org> wrote:Thanks Peter - nice article and like your \
blog also!! I'm a newbie to  JMeter - having difficulty but keep coming back to it.

Shirley Keddy
Web Developer
Project Accelerate Support Center
http://accelerateu.org