List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    HTML Link Parser and Forms
From:       Craig Palmer <craigp () peace ! com>
Date:       2004-04-20 4:10:52

The user manual says that the HTML link parser will parse links of
forms. I can get it to work nicely for links but I cant get it working
for forms. I may have misunderstood the user manual?

Essentially I have an HTML page appearing with a form and some default
values. I want to keep those default values and add a few more hardcoded
values and then submit the form. However when I add the second HTTP
sampler with a HTML link parser, none of the default values are found
from the previous sampler and the resulting values that are submitted
are ".*" which of course doesnt work.

I have been careful to ensure the parameter names match the form names
and I have checked the page returning from the first HTTP sampler.

Am I on the right track with this one?

Craig.