List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: HTTP Status Code 500?
From:       "Lee Peterson" <Lee.Peterson () sas ! com>
Date:       2004-04-16 14:27:17

Ryo,

That must be correct behavior.  W3C says :

  http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/HTRESP.html

'500' means 'Internal Error'.  Unless the JMeter designers intended to
give you complete latitute to interpret response codes (and I don't think
they do) , this must be the intended behavior.

Lee Peterson

SAS Institute, Inc.
SAS ... The Power to Know