List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: Simple Load Test
From:       Georgia Tanaka <gtanaka () dentalxchange ! com>
Date:       2003-05-22 20:46:03

I am also getting "302" and will await the responses to this thread maybe it
will help us to get https with the GUI client
to work even after following recommendations from past threads by John
Kavadias, Jochen and MStover ... "1) Uncommented ssl.provider and ssl.pkgs,
2) setting javax.net.ssl.truststore tot he default cacerts found in
jre/lib/security dir 3) Using keytool to imprort copies of the certs that
were being used by thewb servers for SSL ... ").  I posted couple of days
ago and did not get a response.  I am hoping someone could help me please.