List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Re: Picking the element from the list dynamically
From:       "Mike Stover" <mstover1 () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-02-18 14:13:15

You can use the regex function, or, sometimes you can use the HTML Link Parser.

And if you grab the lastest from CVS, there is a new Extractor component that will
also let you grab values using regular expressesions (works like the regex function,
only easier).

-Mike

On 18 Feb 2003 at 11:09, rami reddy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using JMeter for Load testing my web application.
> There is list box (list elements are dynamic) in my application .
>
> (For that matter it can be combo,check box , radio button or can be any
> thing similar to these )
>
> How will I prepare JMeter script  so that JMeter picks any one from list and
> send request?
>
> Let us say there are 3 elements in list,how will I send 3 requests one by
> one to test all possible options ?
>
> Pls let me know and mail me sample script if you can.
>
> Thanks.
> -Rami

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org