List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: JMETER Nightly's Showing NullPointerException (in Windows??)
From:       "SEYB, DAN A (AIT)" <ds3125 () sbc ! com>
Date:       2002-09-20 18:08:47

Hello, again.

Remember that problem I was battling?  Well, it went away.

On a whim, I downloaded another copy of Java v1.4.1, and reinstalled it.
Now things are working like there supposed to.

Beyond that, beats me what happened, but I thought you might be interested
in the information.

dan

	"Never do anything that's a waste of time, and be prepared to
	wage long, tedious wars over this principle."
		Michael O'Connor, Trimble Navigation