List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: Newbie Questions
From:       "Joseph Barefoot" <josephb () hereuare ! com>
Date:       2002-05-15 19:35:03

Well, if you're testing site registration, it would be nice to have another
test case for REMOVING those users that you just registered, if that's
possible.

I was doing the exact same thing you're doing, and the old
HTTPUserParameterModifier does retrieve the values randomly.  I have an
update from Mark Walsh that returns the values from users.xml sequentially
instead of randomly, and I'll forward it to you in a separate email.

To "unregister" users, I had to create a 'special' URL in our application,
enabled only in development, that removes a user based on a userName request
parameter.  That way, I could create a test case to remove all the users
using the SAME users.xml file that I used to add them.  I found this to be
easier than anything else.