List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: Fwd: Re: ssl manager not found. And an I/O exception
From:       "Sosnowski, Andrew P [IT]" <andrew.p.sosnowski () citigroup ! com>
Date:       2002-05-10 13:50:52

We're trying to get use jmeter on a site protected by siteminder as well
althouth it is over http not https.

Has anyone done this?
I am a new user of jmeter and so far have not been able to get through
siteminder. I don;t quite understand how siteminder works but I think it
sets a cookie; I have a Cookie Manager defined within my test script but I
haven't done anything to it except add it to the script.

Hopefully the cookies are unique per thread/session?

Thanks in advance,
Andy Sosnowski