List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    Report Generation
From:       "K P Kannan" <kpkannan75 () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2001-09-05 5:59:35

Hai All

I have tested a website by using JMeter. But I face a problem of how to t=
rack the session and transfer the same session id to the next page and te=
st the same.

One more problem is how to generate the report. As of now when an output =
is stored in a file we can take a report where as when we use other test =
strategies like spline curve, srollbars etc..., how to generate a report.=

Even when we analyze the output stored in a file it give a runtime except=
ion called as NOSUCHELEMENTEXCEPTION.

One more doubt., Suppose 1000 users are accessing the server, but the ser=
ver can provide access facility only to 900 users. For this process how d=
o I find the breakeven point as when the server hangs or crashes.

Pl anyone can give a solution for my query.

Regards
Kannan

 =