List:       jmeter-user
Subject:    RE: Seeing headers in response
From:       "Karr, David" <david.karr () cacheflow ! com>
Date:       2001-07-18 18:36:01

Besides general-purpose regexp checking, how about code which processes
specific headers, with foreknowledge of the HTTP 1.1 and 1.0 specifications,
along with "canned" assertions for same?  It's not clear to me exactly what
things could be checked for, but it seems like features like this would be
useful.