List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] JIbx + MTOM
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2011-11-17 10:56:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Shri,

There's currently no MTOM support, but there has been some interest from
other users on getting this added. I don't have time to implement this
myself, but If anyone wants to try to make it work we can start a
discussion on the jibx-devs list about how to make it happen.

   - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
Axis2/CXF/Metro SOA and Web Services Training
<http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>
Web Services Jump-Start <http://www.sosnoski.com/jumpstart.html>