List:       jibx-users
Subject:    [jibx-users] Remove all ABCelements from marshalled xml
From:       "Robert Hlinka" <rhl () centrum ! cz>
Date:       2011-05-30 22:57:27

Hello,

I have schema where Address element is included in several parts of XML. Old version \
of the schema doesn't support Address element. So if I recognize that old version \
response is required, then I have to exclude all Address elements from resulting XML. \
E.g. Got from DB (addresses are always read from DB into java objects):

if response version is less then 1.5, generated response message should be:

Of course, I could set all address objects to null, but problem is that there is \
really quite large number of classes containing Address object in some level. All \
objects on 2nd level are optional, so it would be difficult to find if Address is \
defined at all in some objects.

Is there any more sofisticated solution for that?
Is versioning somehow supported in JiBX at all?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Robert