List:       jibx-users
Subject:    [jibx-users] JiBX/WS 0.9.1
From:       Nigel Charman <nigel.charman.nz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-13 8:11:47

We're pleased to announce the availability of JiBX/WS 0.9.1.  JiBX/WS is
a framework for creating fast, simple web services.

This release includes a few small enhancements, and bug fixes.  See
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/jibxws/status.html for details of changes.

We've improved the "out of the box" experience for Ant users, and have
added Maven and Gradle build files to the starter project to make it
easy to get started.

The release has already been published to Maven Central.

Thanks to Dennis for help with the bug fixes, and to Don for setting up
the Maven side of things.

regards
Nigel