List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Expected *** end
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2010-02-15 11:41:02

The file you attached is using JAXB, not JiBX. Assuming you're actually
using JiBX (which seems to be the case, given the exception you're
seeing), it's possible the error you're getting is a result of some
broken features in the 1.2.1 release. You should probably try generating
your data model again using the new 1.2.2 release of JiBX. This release
includes a number of fixes and improvements to the code generation from
schema.

There's also a new JiBX/OTA subproject which gives examples of using
JiBX with the OTA schemas.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java