List:       jibx-users
Subject:    [jibx-users] 1.2.2 release date?
From:       Alison Rosewarne <alison.rosewarne () majitek ! com>
Date:       2009-07-28 0:05:29

Hi guys,

Any news on the jibx 1.2.2 release date?

It seems the issue we are waiting on has been fixed:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03949.html

Thanks very much for this!

We are keen to roll out jibx 1.2.2 into our production release (code
freeze coming within weeks) and will probably have to consider using an
inhouse release pretty soon....

Thanks,
Alison