List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] IllegalstateException in Marshalling code
From:       Matthias Pretzer <jibx () ifdef ! de>
Date:       2009-07-02 12:13:33

Hi Dennis,

thank's for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I was out of office, hence
my late answer.

Dennis Sosnoski schrieb:

> I'm having a hard time following the German names, but it looks to me as
> if the unmarshalling code is somehow getting confused and setting the
> <xs:choice> to the sequence, rather than to the BerichtszeitraumGruppe
> which is actually present in the XML. I don't understand why this would
> happen, but if you can confirm that's what goes on it would help track
> down the cause.

I think, the choice flag is set correctly. I wrote a small test class to
print the flag.

> Also, it'll make it much easier for me to try this out if you can tar/gz
> a complete Ant project to demonstrate the problem and attach it to a
> Jira report. I realize you've given me all the pieces, but I want to
> make sure that I'm doing exactly the same thing as you've done when I
> investigate the problem.

I do not yet have a Jira account, but you can find a complete ant based
test case at http://ifdef.de/kdo/datmlraw/jibx-datmlraw-ant.tar.gz

best regards,

Matthias