List:       jibx-users
Subject:    [jibx-users] Generate the binding file with eclipse plugin
From:       "Alberto Ivo" <albertoivo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-27 11:07:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello friends,

How can I generate my binding file with the eclipse plugin? I installed it,
created the directory it asked to me and enabled it. I have more than 50
entities to mapping.. how can I generate the binding file.. I already did it
manually, but it's something wrong.. I mean, I am compiling with ANT and no
errors, the fXML generated file is wrong...

--
Alberto Ivo Vieira