List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] Confused on how to bind
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2006-08-21 8:03:40

Hi Jeff,

You could perhaps do this using set-method rather than field, where you
have multiple set-methods for the different possible cases (which all
end up storing to the same field). However, your best bet is probably to
write a simple custom unmarshaller to handle this case. That's a little
more work, but gives you the flexibility to build in code to handle the
different possible cases cleanly. See
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/tutorial/binding-custom.html#marunmar for a
starting point.

  - Dennis