List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] RE: IllegalAccessError in a JiBX Method
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2006-03-17 23:38:13

I've tried recreating your problem by adding an unmapped intermediary
abstract class between a concrete mapped class and the abstract mapped
class it extends. This worked fine for me, so I suspect the problem is
something more subtle. Can you try to trim this down to a simple
scenario and enter it as a bug in Jira?

Thanks,

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski