List:       jibx-users
Subject:    AW: [jibx-users] support for Maps
From:       "Lichtmannegger, Manfred" <manfred.lichtmannegger () siemens ! com>
Date:       2006-03-07 12:11:34

This means that you will mention it as a possible solution for integrating
Maps in the jibx description?

fine

I see two main benefits

1) it is a simple straightforward approach
2) it does no rely on a lower API, which is more under change

But from my point of view Maps are so common, that a direct handling by jibx,
would be a valuable extension.

manfred