List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] String Collection ?
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2004-07-19 16:35:42

This same situation works fine in my tests, such as this one:
    <collection field="ints">
      <value name="int"/>
    </collection>
Even though I'm calling the elements "int" here, the values are treated
as strings. All I can suggest is that you package up a simplified
version of your application with an Ant build.xml and send the whole
thing (as a zip or tgz) directly to me (not to the list). I'll try it
out and isolate the problem.

  - Dennis