List:       jibx-devs
Subject:    Re: [jibx-devs] Eclipse Plugin Error
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2005-11-16 20:59:45

Hi Randy,

I'm sorry to say that the Eclipse plugin is not being maintained and is
very likely incompatible with Eclipse 3.2. I've rewritten the JiBX
documentation in preparation for an RC2 release, detailing how to use an
Ant build file for the binding in Eclipse as an alternative to the
unsupported plugin.

If anyone is interested in working on Eclipse plugins this is an area
where you can really make a significant contribution to the JiBX project.

  - Dennis