List:       jfs-discussion
Subject:    [Jfs-discussion] web site noticed
From:       "Jehn Sanders" <jehnsanders () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-03 1:49:32

Dear Jfs-discussion,
Its time to get your web site noticed. We can increase your monthly web traffic and get you the best
position on every major search engines (Eg: Google, Yahoo!, AOL, AltaVista, etc).   We would like to
show you how with a free site review.  Email us today and we will do a no cost site assessment so that
you can see for yourself what your online business could produce.
Sincerely
Jehn Sanders
jehnsanders@gmail.com
K-Media Solutions
Yahoo!, Google, MSN, AltaVista, AOL
This promotion is only valid for USA websites

If you wish to be removed from this list, please reply the word "REMOVE" in your subject line