List:       jfs-discussion
Subject:    [Jfs-discussion] From Mr.Rob Edmunds (President)
From:       Rob Edmunds <eloise_loo6 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-10-20 22:07:51

> From Mr.Rob Edmunds (President)
EDMUNDS & Associates Limited
TEL:00447024064951
Fax:00447075004834

Good Day SIR,
I write to you based on a request by an investor and his need for investment/funds \
Transfer. My name is Rob Edmunds Esq. a Financial Consultant/Attorney based in \
London. I am a South African who naturalized in Ireland.

My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy Investors/Individuals \
due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in the society and the unstable \
investment environment of our country, they evacuate majority of their funds into \
more stable economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their \
money.

I was recently approached by a Reserved Client of mine, whom I had personally worked \
with a few years ago when he was a Finance Minister and wants me to source for a \
reliable and trustworthy individual such as yourself, who will be willing to receive \
money on his behalf abroad, and at the same time advise on what form of investment \
that will be embarked with the funds when perfectly received.

The client has offered these terms:

1. 25% commission paid to you upon receipt of the funds through the original sum to \
be transferred. The funds in question are $5Million US Dollars.

2. Your details will be used to have the funds evacuated and you will stand as the \
principle owner of the funds and will deal directly with the Remittance institution \
without the involvement of the Investor.

If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with \
all necessary information and procedures involved.

Sincerely yours,
Rob Edmunds ESQ (President)
E.A
EDMUNDS & Associates Limited.

PS*The client is willing to make available the fund to your possession and in your \
country within 3 days of confirmation of your capabilities.