List:       jfs-discussion
Subject:    [Jfs-discussion] Investment Fund/ Partinership
From:       Letter <simonjamesinvestmentfunds () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2007-10-03 13:37:51

> From Mr Simon  H. James

Dear Friend.

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For \
Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By \
Profession Cote d'ivoire  In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign \
Remittance  Director In Our Bank.
I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($15.Million) Of One Of My \
Bank Clients who have directed me to invest his fund , unfortunately Died Along With \
His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The \
Deceased Death . You can  view this  site  to know  more.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between \
Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For  Any income  expenses that  will  come  During the \
transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will \
Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail. Have A Great Day. Yours,

Mr Simon  H. James

Email:  simonjamesinvestmentfund@yahoo.co.uk