List:       jfs-discussion
Subject:    [Jfs-discussion] Attn: Beneficiary
From:       MR.OBI () server46 ! publicompserver ! de, DODO () server46 ! publicompserver ! de,
Date:       2007-07-11 13:28:26

Attn: Beneficiary

I am delighted to inform you that the UNITED NATION CRIME PREVENTION UNIT Management \
through the Office of the SKYE BANK GOVERNOR and other bank directors have decided to \
call back all approved fund Payment through offshore payment centers to the bank \
treasury following Interception of the UNITED NATION CRIME PREVENTION UNIT AND WORLD \
BANK and have concluded arrangements to pay you this Funds by cash through the \
Diplomatic Agents who will bring the cash in a Machine sealed consignment to you in \
the United States as my bank has temporarily stopped further payment via wire \
transfer.

In this regards we are going to send your inheritance/contract payment to you via our \
accredited Diplomatic Agent/shipping Company and we have secured every needed \
document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof box. The \
box are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don’t \
have to worry for anything, as the Transaction is 100% risk free. The Boxes are \
coming with A Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. \
All you need to do now is to reconfirm to us

Your Full Name

Contact House Address

Occupation

Age

Your mobile phone;

The Diplomatic Attached will travel with it. They will call you immediately they \
arrive in your countries airport to your house. I hope you understand me.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared \
to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security \
reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the \
contents please tell them the same thing Ok. You will secure the Diplomatic immunity \
clearance certificate and the

Certificate of fund ownership, without this two certificate, your Payment fund will \
not be approve, can not be courier for this payment season, the needed certificate \
will Make it pass every custom Checkpoint all over the world without hitch.

Confirm the receipt of this message and re-send the requirements to me immediately \
you receive this message. Please I need urgent reply because the boxes are Schedule \
to live as soon as we hear from you. I will try to contact you today again and \
attached the money as being taken to the diplomat service company for delivering. You \
are to call me for further directives.

Thanks

Yours truly,

MR.OBI DODO