List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    [jffnms-users] Help-me
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Geovane_Pl=E1cido_Silva?=" <gplacido00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 17:53:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello...
I'm newbee in JFFNMS. and so i need a little help.
i work in services management using Nagios v2.
I started a project for change Nagios, and  JFFNMS and Openms will be my
choice.
I liked it very jffnms...
My question is ....It would like to know if jffnms obtains interaction with
Nagios?

thks!!
Att
Geovane Placido