List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    Re: [jffnms-users] ... has not been created by the Poller Process
From:       Javier Szyszlican <javier () vhost ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-05-24 3:04:14

That the problem with RRDTool 1.2, because of a small error in the Traffic Graphs.

It should work fine in RRDTool 1.0.x but you will need to delete all the .rrds
so they get created again in 1.0.x

Javier

--
Javier Szyszlican, Project Leader, JFFNMS

I hope JFFNMS or I were helpful to you, if you
can, please donate at http://jffnms.org/donate