List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    Re: [jffnms-users] reg RRD
From:       Javier Szyszlican <javier () vhost ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-05-22 22:50:41

Hi Kamalnath,

1. RRD is a database, so you can query it using the 'rrdtool' command and do
whatever you need, our rrd_analizer.php system does just that, and the only
current implemented module is the 'sla' module.

2. Theres not a problem with this on the poller side, but the graphing system
relies on RRDTool for graphing, so if you modify the engine/backends/rrd.php
file to ALSO insert into a table, it will work, but you have to keep the RRDTool
storage if you want graphs.

Javier

--
Javier Szyszlican, Project Leader, JFFNMS

I hope JFFNMS or I were helpful to you, if you
can, please donate at http://jffnms.org/donate