List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    [jffnms-users] View Host Interfaces in 0.8.x
From:       Gregory.Leggett () tklaw ! com
Date:       2005-06-28 11:40:16

--=_alternative 00401C378625702E_=

I had this problem back in version 0.7.9, where when you try to view the
host interfaces view the 'Administration, Host, View Host Interfaces
(dropdown)', it returns a response of 'No Interfaces Found'.

It was working under 0.8.1 for quite a while and then suddenly stopped.  I
just upgraded to 0.8.2 thinking that it might correct the situation, but
it is still persisting.

Any ideas where I should look?  Everything is working great by the way!!!

P.S. -->  Does anyone have a request in for monitoring a Blackberry
server?

Thank you,

Gregory A. Leggett Jr.
Network Administrator
Thompson & Knight LLP
(713) 653-8735
(832) 397-8299 fax
Greg.Leggett@tklaw.com
--=_alternative 00401C378625702E_=

where when you try to view the host interfaces view the 'Administration,
Host, View Host Interfaces (dropdown)', it returns a response of 'No Interfaces
Found'.</font>
a while and then suddenly stopped. &nbsp;I just upgraded to 0.8.2 thinking
that it might correct the situation, but it is still persisting. &nbsp;</font>
is working great by the way!!!</font>
request in for monitoring a Blackberry server?</font>
Thank you,<br>
Gregory A. Leggett Jr.<br>
Network Administrator<br>
Thompson &amp; Knight LLP<br>