List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    Re: [jffnms-users] problem: no graph
From:       Javier Szyszlican <javier () jffnms ! org>
Date:       2003-10-24 12:20:35

Hi Steve,

First, which OS is this?

When you see that error, it means the RRDTool Files has not been created by
the poller.

Do you have files in the rrd/ folder?

Are you cronjobs/Scheduled Tasks running?

Also, If you want more information, put in a SNMP Community.

Hope that helps.

You could also read the Manual Section dedicated to this kinds of errors.

Javier