List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    [jffnms-users] Win2K
From:       "HULLENDER, JOE" <JHULLENDER () SCANA ! com>
Date:       2003-10-23 19:31:30

Anyone got this working on Window 2000?  The install guide link
doesn't seem to work on sourceforge.  We managed to get it installed,
but apparently are not getting any data.  There's probably one tiny little
thing wrong, but we haven't been able to figure it out yet.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Joe Hullender
Distributed Systems Analyst
Scana Services