List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    [jffnms-users] SLA Syntax issue
From:       Ken Harford <kharford () macromedia ! com>
Date:       2003-10-17 16:00:37

Hi Javier,
               I am having trouble setting up an SLA for the SNMP variable
tcp_conn_number(25). This is to monitor my sendmail ports for connections.
Can you or anyone give me a hint of how to assemble this so the rrd can make
heads or tails out of it. What I have right now is

(<tcp_conn_number(25)> > 200)

However jffnms doesn't like this syntax! :-(

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Ken

Ken Harford - Tel# 617-219-2182
Macromedia