List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    RE: [jffnms-users] Not Discovering Cisco Interfaces
From:       Aaron Monfils <amonfils () paxclearing ! com>
Date:       2003-01-17 15:15:25

I've installed UCD-SNMP and it made no difference.  Actualy php wouldn't
compile because it couldn't find libnetsnmp.* ... I shall try again this
morning.

Also, with a correct implementation, does the every 30 minute autodiscovery
pull the FULL SNMP table or is that happening right now because of the
NET-SNMP 5 stuff?  If it normally happens (the full table), it creates a lot
of CPU load on the target router.  I have an RSP8 and I can distinctly see
it slamming the CPU every 30 seconds like clockwork.  I had to disable it
(until I figure this out).

/aaron