List:       jffnms-users
Subject:    Re: [jffnms-users] Access to images/temp
From:       Javier Szyszlican <javier () szysz ! com>
Date:       2003-03-24 11:57:30

Hi,

In Unix, the using running the webserver (apache), needs read/write access to
images/temp, the others read only.

But I've never heard of this problem in a Windows machine.
Are you sure about your problem? which graph are not being generated the
"interfaces & evets' or the "Perfromance graphs" ?

Javier