List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: JAASSessionValidator error with struts-bridge
From:       Jeff Sheets <jeffsheets () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-15 21:22:48

I just want to answer this post, in case anyone else has the same
issue.  Also, this has turned up a bug with either the url rewriting
of Jetspeed or the struts-bridge.

We resolved the issue by telling weblogic to not use url rewriting for
saving the jsessionid key and only to use cookies.  We had to add this
to the weblogic.xml file of every war in our app:
<session-descriptor>
 <session-param>
  <param-name>URLRewritingEnabled</param-name>
  <param-value>false</param-value>
 </session-param>
</session-descriptor>

I have documented the entire problem and resolution here:
http://uncommentedbytes.blogspot.com/2005/04/fix-for-jaas-auth-in-jetspeed.html