List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: J2 Configuration
From:       "Mike R." <rabem () agr ! gc ! ca>
Date:       2005-03-30 23:29:31

David Sean Taylor <david <at> bluesunrise.com> writes:

> Mike R. wrote:
> > Thanks David - that clears up a lot of questions!
> > Could you tell me which items are still being configured
> > via the jetspeed.properties?
> >
> thats a documentation task in itself and im sure it will lead to more
> questions
>
> these are still used:
>
> * log4j properties location
> * default pipeline
> * autodeployment substitution
> * jndi flag
> * supported portletmodes, windowsstates
> * navigation state prefix
> * location of assembly directory for Spring

David - I really appreciate your timely responses to these questions.
Due to very tight timelines on our project, your feedback is extremely
valuable.  I think I'm very close to knowing all the configuration
items I need to accomplish our goals.  If you like, I can send you my
configuration document when completed; maybe you can reuse some sections
when you document the official release.

Thanks again,
\MR