List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Jetspeed In Action
From:       David Sean Taylor <david () bluesunrise ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 16:55:00

Vladimir Simjanoski wrote:
> Hi!
> I've read somewhere that Jetspeed In Action is in the writing process.
> Can anyone (the author?) tell me when it's going to be printed?
> Are there any plans for making some chapters available earlier
> (chapter on layouts/decorators and security/sso will be very
> valuable)?

Recently completed Portlets In Action (the title may change slightly)
for Manning. I don't know when it will be available, I'd guess some time
this summer. Im going to take a break from Jetspeed In Action, and
hopefully get back to writing it soon after the final 2.0 release.

As far as making chapters available early, no I can't do that.
But you can sign up with Manning to become a reviewer.

> I find the documentation on the website obscure in many areas (too
> many TODOs)...

Yes, sorry. We are working on it

--
David Sean Taylor