List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Jetspeed "forgets" Attributes and Parameter
From:       "Nadine Farid" <blueshrew () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-03-29 12:31:47

Hi,

I am using special IDs that have a number at the end signifying the status
of the current service provided by a portlet.
If a request does not come from this specific portlet, it should still
remember its status. I have tried stroring this with setAttribute() and
setParameter(), but the result seems pretty random except for the last
instance of that portlet.
I don't get the last value that I've set, but some value from before
(randomly, but mostly the very first one I set).
I have tried changing the cache attributes in the registry to no avail.

Is there something I am missing, or might this be a bug?

Thanks for your input.
Nadine