List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: Read a psml file
From:       Bhaskar T <bhaskar.ouce () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-29 11:20:11

Hi All,
There is a easiest way to access the parameters defined in a psml file.
In the portlet you just add the below code to read any parameter of
the psml file.

String textInPsmlFile = this.getAttribute("text");

I am assuing the parameter text is defined in the psml file as below:
<parameter name="text" value="this is the value I am looking in portelt"/>

Please let me know if this has answered your problem.
bye,
Bhaskar