List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: JS2 login portlet empty
From:       watler () wispertel ! net
Date:       2005-02-26 4:38:01

Craig,

I have seen this problem with the login portlet when the security.xml
context descriptor is not deployed correctly. Please make sure that it is
located in conf/Catalina/localhost. If everything is in place, you might
need to try restarting tomcat several times and waiting for the
initialization to complete. M1 had many deployment issues. Ate is working
on  a much better deployment solution, so you might want to consider
trying again with the CVS/M2 release when he commits.

Randy