List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Exception Handling
From:       "Peter F." <Peter.Fen () solutionstorent ! com>
Date:       2004-12-22 12:32:09

Hello All,

I use Jetspeed 1.5.

What is the best way to redirect users to different screen templates for different \
exceptions thrown from my VelocityPortletAction-based classes ?

For example, I want to throw my AccessNotGrantedException from many different Action \
classes and I want to forward users to special screen with some explanation text.
Can I handle this exception in one point?

--
Best regards,
 Peter                          mailto:Peter.Fen@solutionstorent.com