List:       jetspeed-user
Subject:    Re: [SPAM] Re: $jslink.addQueryData("eventSubmit_doMethod")
From:       "Peter F." <Peter.Fen () solutionstorent ! com>
Date:       2004-11-29 16:53:34

Hello ,

Thanks!
That really works as you described.

>>But it doesn't work. The query string data is all lowercase. Does that
>>matter?

sgc> Yeah, it does matter. Your method must be called "doWhateveryouwant",
sgc> beginning with "do" lowercase, the next letter uppercase and the rest
sgc> lowercase. If you don't follow that convention (what I think it is NOT
sgc> explicited in the documentation, I learnt it by -a lot of- trial and -a lot
sgc> of- mistake) it won't be invoked.

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:Peter.Fen@solutionstorent.com